1. Ten Killer Ferry Lake (Owens/Britt)
2. I’m Alive (Owens)
3. Reservations (Owens)
4. Beneath the Golden Sky (Britt/Owens)
5. Daughter of the Sun (Hubbard)
6. Buffalo Blood (Hubbard)
7. White River (Spillman/Hubbard)
8. Comanche Moon (Owens)
9. Carry the Feather (Owens/Britt)
10. Ghosts of Wild Horses (Owens)
11. War Among the Nations (Britt)
12. Bones (Owens/Britt)
13. Land of Broken Promises (Owens)
14. Buffalo Thunder (Hubbard/Owens)
15. Vanishing World (Owens/Hubbard)
© 2018 Buffalo Blood
Produced by Neilson Hubbard, recorded on location at La Plaza Bianca, Echo Canyon and Georgia O’Keeffe’s Ghost Ranch in Abiquiu, New Mexico, USA
Released on Eel Pie Records, Feb 2019
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY – listen here on Spotify, before you commit to the real thing!
Buffalo Blood is a US/UK collective (“an Americana supergroup for 2019” – Paul Sexton, BBC) – Dean Owens, Neilson Hubbard, Joshua Britt and Audrey Spillman. The album was recorded on location in the heart of the New Mexico desert. Songs of displacement, migration and refugees, underpinned by a belief in the power of art and the human spirit to connect us all.
£1 donation from every sale to Redhawk Native American Arts Council
FREE Download with vinyl purchase (on request)
There are no reviews yet.